New Member? Here’s How it Works
Step 1 | Free, Build and Price a New or Used car
- Run Free Reports and discover money saving incentives and rebates
- Review detailed features, specifications and compare other vehicles
Step 2 | Free, Pricing & Market Guidance
- Price Guidance: Help figuring out the right price(1)
- Buying tools: Pricing Worksheet, a Trade-in Calculator and Personalized Report History
Step 3 | Free, Buying Assistance
- Referral to a professional, recommended dealership(2)
- Support from Car Industry Professionals
(1) There are some vehicles that require higher markups. Every CarCostCanada® Report includes special Pricing Guidance to help our members determine how much they should pay.
(2) You may receive a free dealer referral to someone in CarCostCanada’s handpicked professional new car dealership network – they will assist you with factory rebate and incentive explanations.