Buying a 2021 Toyota RAV4, and saving $4000 off of MSRP.
Ali from Calgary, AB
reported on Friday, April 16, 2021
Buying a 2012 Toyota RAV4, and saving $5000 off of MSRP.
Rav4 was the vehicle I chose because of all the high ratings. Shawn Bhanji
and High River Toyota was listed on CarCost and he contacted me right away. I can't say enough fabulous things about the way I was treated by Shawn and High River Toyota. Everything was dealt with so efficiently and effectively. CarCostCanada was great because we both knew where we stood. CarCost is such a great idea!
Buying a 2012 Toyota Venza, and saving $2500 off of MSRP.
As soon as I obtained a quote from CCC I was contacted by this dealer who then went out of their way to get the sale and provided excellent service. After an initial visit to the dealer, 90 km from Calgary, they then delivered the car to the house, and subsequently sent a sales person to go over the electronics of the car at a convenient time. There was no haggling over the price. They did sell me the optional protection package and a 1 year extended warranty.
Janet from Calgary, AB
reported on Tuesday, February 07, 2012
Buying a 2011 Toyota Venza, and saving $4000 off of MSRP.
Dealer was straight up in negotiations. They put their best foot forward and provided the best price up front. Very easy to do a deal with this dealership and would highly recommend dealing with them for people looking for a no-nonsense and no run around deal.
Buying a 2011 Toyota Sienna, and saving $2000 off of MSRP.
The experience buying/negotiating with the CarCost report was good - very easy - however our vehicle, which was to be available in 2 weeks is not yet available. Now we are being advised that it will be at least 1 additional month (at least 6 weeks total). This is frustrating as the speed of delivery was one factor in our purchase decision and we wonder if the dealer intentionally mislead us or sold the original vehicle to another buyer, leaving us to wait for another. Unfortunately it impacts summer vacation plans as we need the larger vehicle for some of the activities planned. We are worried this will be the first of several delays and are not confident there is any recourse.